Seeking CDL Driver in AZ For Exciting Fueling Startup
If you have a commercial-class driver's license, hazmat endorsement, and the motivation to succeed, this may be the opportunity you've been looking for!
Filld is a rapidly growing startup based looking for an self-motivated, reliable driver for a brand new business in Arizona.
This is a full-time, non-exempt position that includes paid benefits, PTO, perks, and the excitement of contributing to the growth of a fast-rising startup.
It also offers options for career growth and the freedom of working outside an office. Come build Filld with us!
During each shift, a Filld driver:
- Delivers and dispenses fuel to customers in the Filld delivery area
- Conducts pre-trip vehicle inspections at the start of every shift
- Uses tablets and other technologies to fulfill orders
- Applies problem-solving skills to resolve questions
- Communicates with dispatch
- Inspects and cares for customer vehicles (clean windshields, check tires, take note of issues.)
- Answers questions from customers and curious future customers
- Provides the highest level of service and safety at all times
- Commercial-class California driver's license
- HAZMAT endorsement
- DOT Medical Card
- Pre-employment drug screen and background check
- 5 years of driving experience
- Clean driving record with no more than 2 points and 1 at-fault accident in the past 5 years.
- Excellent judgement and work ethic
- Able to lift 50 lbs, bend, stretch, reach, and twist
- Competitive hourly rates
- Paid time off and holidays
- Performance-based bonuses
- Company-owned vehicles
- Health, dental, and vision insurance plus flexible spending accounts
- Fuel discounts
- Plus more perks as we grow!